Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tips for Wedding Photography in Crested Butte



Do something different. Take a chance. Listen to your bride. This photo was inspired by the Beatle's Abby Road Album cover, a suggestion by my bride and groom. It really turned out fun. It took a few takes and some stopping of traffic to get a good shot but it was worth it. They really enjoyed the end result and I think it is a iconic image of a Wedding in Crested Butte. I love when my brides have ideas for the photography. It helps me think outside the box. It is easy when you are shooting dozens and dozens of weddings a year to start falling into the trap of doing the same thing over and over. When I have a bride who has a unique photo idea I jump at the opportunity to do something new, something maybe I had never thought of before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment