Thursday, April 18, 2013

Photo of the Week "Costa Rican Bloom"


"Costa Rican Bloom"

Photo of the Week
Discounts on prints and photo-on-canvas at www.3rdeyephoto.net

There is nothing like enjoying the beach life while it is snowing snowing snowing back home in CO. I am in Nosara, Costa Rica for 2 weeks and loving the life, photographic opportunities and the warm air! There are beautiful flowers blooming around the house I am staying in so before heading to the beach I walked around and shot off a few frames. I was torn between this photo in color or in black and white. The flower is a bright orange with red stems and deep green leaves. But the image in black and white feels so soft and architectural. I'm still not sure but I am enjoying the black and white image for now.

1 comment:

  1. There are some photography tour agencies which can offer you to Middle East photography. Middle East countries have some unique locations to shoot. The aims of these agencies are to explore the world.

    ReplyDelete