Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wedding Photography in Crested Butte Tip #2




I am learning so much from the CreativeLive Wedding Boot camp. One great tip is to meet your client in person to discuss your pricing. Don't just email them a pricing list. I have done so for all of my weddings and potential clients and although I have booked weddings by doing this I have also noticed there are many potential clients that once I set them this pricing list I never heard from them again. I did not give myself the opportunity to sell my personality because I only communicated via email. And although I live in a very remote area where most of my brides are coming from far and wide, you can Skype with them! I am definitely going to implement this into my future wedding work. Thanks Sal!









3 comments:

  1. Thanks for nice post and share the photo with us.
    Please keep on nice post.


    San Francisco city hall wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. desimonephotography.com Wedding photography

    has come a long way from it’s early roots. If you’re dreading the time and trouble that

    those obligatory portraits take to set up and shoot, it might help to know that you’ve got

    it pretty easy compared to couples in the early days of wedding photography. So, humor the

    parents and grandparents who want a traditional portrait or two. These days it only takes a

    few minutes to give them that cherished memory.
    San Francisco City Hall photographer
    san francisco wedding photographer
    wedding photographer
    sf wedding photographer
    city hall photographer
    sf photographer
    wedding photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so of course you want to look your absolute best.
    Look At Here

    ReplyDelete