Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Wedding Photography in Crested Butte Tip #5


Wedding Photography Tip #5

Be impulsive. I was walking with my bride and groom from one location in town to another when I saw the sun gleaming through the trees. I thought to myself that this was a great time to create a sun flare and get a good shot of our main street, Elk Ave. with the bride and groom. I saw the light post and knew I wanted to use it to help relax the pose of the bride and groom. First I only had the groom hanging off the post but the bride looked uncomfortable standing next to him so I had her jump up there and got this shot. With my fisheye lens the sun flared nicely behind the tree. I darkened the edges to focus on the bride and groom and cooled the tones. I also erased the no parking sign above the bride's head and typed in their wedding date and name to make it extra special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment